Business service centreLooking to outsource some services and be inclusive at the same time? Welcome! Steps With Theera has a team of dedicated, passionate young trainees keen to help your business and gain work experience.
This project has made a huge improvement to RMA, by providing us with almost instant access to employee data at the touch of a keyboard, and it’s an activity that we weren’t resourced to complete internally. The team at Steps have expanded their experience and skills base into a new area of business services and have proven their competence through this exercise.
– Stuart Daniels, RMA Group
Where CSR and outsourcing meet
Steps With Theera is a social enterprise based in Bangkok and Phuket. We offer vocational training to young people, including some who have learning differences such as autism. By working with businesses to increase their skills base, we help them get access to long term employment and a brighter future.
Our Business Services Centre is a new project developed with RMA Group Thailand. RMA’s HR department outsourced the digitization of documents to Steps trainees and graduates. The graduates gained meaningful paid employment, the trainees learned a host of new skills, and RMA were very satisfied with the service they received.
What we can offer you
- Digitization of HR, accounting documents, and other document types including scanning, filing, uploading to secure servers, renaming
- Data entry (moving data from place to another, entering hard data into databases, spreadsheets, and other file types)
- Digitization of written notes into typed documents (such as recipe books, meeting notes, address books)
- Digitization of photos, music and other memories or files you wish to transfer to a new format (scanning printed photos, taking music from CD’s to MP3 files).
By using our services, you are providing training and dignified employment for our community. We commit to providing your organisation with a quality service and will work with you collaboratively to provide the best outcomes.
Contact us today and we can discuss how to work together.
Find out more
Read more about us
We run a vocational training centre for people with disabilities, busy cafes and zero waste shops for our trainees to gain skills, and a therapy centre. Read more about who we are and what we do.
Our coffee shops
Our coffee shops offer wholesome, allergen-free food prepared and served by trainees from our vocational centre.