- Seats and tables will be spaced a metre apart
- We will be temperature checking on arrival and providing alcohol gel
- All our staff will wear masks
- All our staff will wear gloves when handling food
- Customers will be asked to check in using the Thai Chana app
- Our bamboo straws will be temporarily replaced with paper straws in paper wrapping
- Surfaces, handles, taps etc will be wiped every 30 mins.
- Limiting the number of trainees at the centre each day
- Community trips to local places for small groups only
- We’ll be working closely with our employment partners to ensure a safe return to work and internships from July
- New sessions on hygiene and safety during Covid-19
- Online learning platform available for those who are not ready to return.
More about us
Our business partners
Steps is working with 14 business partners to help create a broad range of opportunities for our graduates.
We are lucky enough to work with a big group of talented, determined and enthusiastic trainees.
Our Vocational centres
Our vocational centres offer UK-accredited training in a friendly environment. Read more about them.